The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 turn Recalculate mode off from script file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

andrewdsto

Australia
Posted - 06/25/2015 :  01:15:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.2015 and Service Release 2 (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: win 7.

Just a quick question.
Is there a way of turning of a worksheet colomn's recalculate mode. ie set recalculate mode to none from with a script file.

so i run the script

smooth -d method:=aav iy:=activedataset oy:=activefilterset npts:=numfilterpts;

but i may decide that this in not the suitable filter and instead run
fft_filters -d filter:=lowpass cutoff:=50 iy:=activedataset oy:=activefilterset;

but if recalculate was not set to none in the first filter the second filter fails as it cannot update the column which is locked.

I dont really want to have to turn off the recalculate in the filter dialog box as I may not be othe only one running the script and I cant gaurentee that they will do this.

so i ask is there a way to turn of the recalulate mode and unlock the column before running the second script.

cheers
Andrew

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2015 :  01:34:57 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You can add command "-r 0" at the end of X function to turn off recalculate. For example:

smooth -r 0 method:=aav npts:=2; // Smooth highlighted column and turn off recalculate

where 0 = None, 1 = Auto, 2 = Manual

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Tech. Service

Edited by - SeanMao on 06/25/2015 01:36:41 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000