The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 area under curve
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Bigprophete

France
20 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2015 :  06:32:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I have a question, why when I use the labtalk function integ1 in under to determin the area under the curve under a specific range I don't find the same value that if I use the gadgets Integrate and select the range of my integration on the graphic ???

Help ! thanks

Edited by - Bigprophete on 07/15/2015 06:33:28 AM

cdrozdowski111

USA
247 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2015 :  09:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Bigprophete,

It is hard to say why you are getting differing results based on the information you've provided. We'd need more detailed info about the nature of your data and the settings you use both in the gadget and in the integ1 function.

If you are able, can you email example data along with information about the settings you are using to tech@originlab.com ?

Note: If the file you wish to send is > 2MB, please follow the directions on the page below to upload your data to our FTP server.

http://originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support&pid=752
Go to Top of Page

Bigprophete

France
20 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2015 :  8:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok thank you I have send an email to the adress

With best regards,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000