The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Integrate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MINDO

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  3:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

Hi!
Sorry for this stupid question, I am using Origin for three years, but how can I integrate my peaks with origin 6.0 ? :-)

Regards

Jeffrey

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  08:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Integration is on the (Graph) Analysis menu under Calculus : Integrate. If you want, you can use the Data Selector tool to isolate a single peak or region before using the menu option. Both can be done through script with the INTEGRATE command:

integrate %C; // integrate the active dataset
integrate data1_b -b 412 -e 455; // integrate over range of indexes

You can also include a baseline dataset:

integrate -r data1_C data1_B -b 123 -e 234; // baseline is data1_C

After running the script, INTEG.AREA contains the area and the temorary dataset _INTEG_AREA contains the cumulative values.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000