The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Parametric plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

UKrieger

Switzerland
16 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2015 :  09:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.1.0 Sr3
Operating System: Windows 7

Hi all,

I need to produce a 3D-plot of a cluster of spheres (position and radius of each sphere is calculated with an algorithm implemented in Origin C).

I would like to make use of the 3D parametric function plot feature, but do not know how to do this within Origin C. Does anybody has a simple example on which I could build on my code?

Best, Uli

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2015 :  9:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

This feature is not available on OC, but you can use LT_execute() command in OC to run LabTalk script to make a 3D parametric function plot. An example is shown in link below:

http://www.originlab.com/doc/LabTalk/ref/Create-cmd#-mfp.3BCreate_matrices_from_2D_loose_datasets_for_3D_parametric_function_plot

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Tech. Service

Edited by - SeanMao on 11/04/2015 9:24:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

UKrieger

Switzerland
16 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2015 :  03:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much Sean,

I will try this.

Uli
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000