The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Merge Graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

m.zaman`

Iran
1 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  08:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin 2016.
Hello
Is there any option for merging two graphs via originC. H have created two graphs, separately and now, i want to merge them (like the action on the graph menu in the GUI), but i can not find a relevant command for this action. Could you please help me to solve it?
Thank you.

zamzam

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2016 :  10:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

If you just need to merge graphs by script, you can use the X function merge_graph.

Simply copy and paste the following script into Script Window or Command Window and hit Enter to run:

merge_graph option:=open row:=2 col:=1 width:=11.41 height:=7.973 unit:=inch;

For more details about merge_graph X function, please see page below:

http://www.originlab.com/doc/X-Function/ref/merge_graph

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Tech.
Go to Top of Page

m.zaman2

Iran
5 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2016 :  2:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I want to use this command in code builder section (with C or C++), is there any equivalent command?
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2016 :  04:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

To directly use it in C, you can you the following command:

LT_execute("merge_graph option:=open row:=2 col:=1 width:=11.41 height:=7.973 unit:=inch;"); //Run X function from OC 

Regards!

Sean
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000