The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Copy columns with X in consideration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Robinou

France
14 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  09:41:56 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I have a little problem,

I have two data : col(1)=Time (x) and col(2)=rotation (y) in different workbook and worksheet.

All rotation was recorded with the same Time (x) frequency (2000Hz). However, all Time[1] is different and begin at different moment (betwen -1 and 1 secondes.

I would like to create a summary worksheet with : ii=70;

col(1)=Time=(X) and col(ii)=rotation (y).

I create Time=Data(-1,5,1/2000);

And i would like to place all rotation in a phase with time with no interpolation.

For exemple if one rotation begin at 0,2'', -1 at 0,2'' must be empty.

Thanks a lot.

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  4:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Robinou,

I still couldn't figure out exactly what kind of manipulation on worksheets you want to achieve.
But, if you want to (two) worksheets simply column-wisely "join" using the Time as the key
so that the each Y datasets can be shifted properly with the corresponding time, you can use
wjoinbycol command from the Script window.
http://www.originlab.com/doc/X-Function/ref/wjoinbycol

For example, the following command produces the new worksheet, Book3 from Book1 and Book2:
wjoinbycol irng:=([Book1]Sheet1,[Book2]Sheet1) condition:="[Book1]Sheet1!Time=[Book2]Sheet1!Time" ow:=[<new>]<new>

Hope this suggestion gives you some hint.

--Hideo Fujii
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

Robinou

France
14 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2016 :  03:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot! it's perfect!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000