The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 NLSF code lost?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kfauth

Germany
33 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2016 :  11:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Pro 2015G (64bit) Sr2
Operating System:Win7Pro

Have been coding for several hours on a new fitting function only to notice that I was about to use functionality unavailable to Origin2015. I therefore quit Origin for a relaunch to check whether I am entitled for a 2016 upgrade (which unfortunately I am not...)

Now despite having saved in Code builder I am unable to relocate the code I have so far written.

Any suggestions?

kfauth

Germany
33 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2016 :  12:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have reproduced the behavior and yes, the file FitFun.fit edited and (temporarily) saved is being deleted if the fit function Builder has to be quit for some reason without saving. Saving, however, seems only possible if the fit function compiles successfully.

So then, when working on a lengthy implementation, one needs to save the work externally. I don't find this particularly satisfying...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000