The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Export of a merged Graph Window
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MrBenBen

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2016 :  09:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.: 2015
Operating System: Windows

Hello,

I have a big Problem and I dont know hoe to handle it. I merged 6 graphs with two layers each. This worked good. Now I have merged it to one Graph. No the Problem. I want to export it as a PDF file. But if I export it, the design is totaly wrong. The legends are at the wrong position. The font size is wrong and even if try to put some extra text fields in the graph, to check, if something changes in the export file nothing happens. It looks like Origin exports the wrong graph or it takes a special design of my graph. But not what I want. The strange issue is, that all my other graphs, I exportetd the same way looked good and I could change the design. Does anybody knows soemthing about this bug or problem?

Best regards

Benedikt Burjakow

KenLefebvre

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  10:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Benedikt-

I'm not sure what the immediate problem is but I may have some idea- was the program being run on a virtual machine or being accessed via remote desktop? These settings have been known to cause some of what you described in the past.

Ken Lefebvre
Technical Service Engineer
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000