The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Stack incremental
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Nackter Walter

7 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2016 :  09:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2016 Pro b9.3.226
Operating System:Windows server2012R2

Hi, I have a problem with some stack plots, wich are set to incremental.
This option should show one bar in front of another. This works fine, but when the bigger bar becomes minor, he is behind the other and can't be seen. Here is an image:

If I chance the position of the Blank group in plot details to the first place, the 180 °C blank bar gets behind the 180 °C bar

Edited by - Nackter Walter on 08/11/2016 02:13:25 AM

Echo_Chu

China
Posted - 08/11/2016 :  04:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, Nackter

I can not reproduce your issue with our data.

I am wondering what are your data and how did you plot with them.

Would you mind sending us your project file so that we can further identify the problem? You can send it to tech@originlab.com

Echo
OriginLab Technical Service.

Go to Top of Page

Nackter Walter

7 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2016 :  07:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've send the project.
Go to Top of Page

Echo_Chu

China
Posted - 08/11/2016 :  11:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, Nackter

Thank you for sending us the project. I can see you were plotting the columns as normal column that is why one will be be behind another.

The problem can be solved if you plot a stacked grouped column plot. Let's start from your graph

1. First we need to rearrage the plot order and make them one group in the Layer Contents dialog. The dataset you want to put in one group should be put next to each other.

2. Set the subgroup size to be 2 so that one column has two datasets in the Plot Details dialog

3. Then choose Layer1 in the left panel of Plot Details dialog, in the Stack tab, set settings as below.

I also sent you the project file I did.

Echo
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

Nackter Walter

7 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2016 :  08:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much, that worked fine.

I only have to bring the Legend in a new order.

Here the result for anyone else, who has the Problem or didn't understood what I wanted to have:

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000