The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 simulation curves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

btink

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  5:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

Hi. I am simulating data using the NLSF with a user-defined function. As you probably know each time I simulate a new curve appears and does not replace the previous simulation. Is there a way to change this so that only one curve is shown and thus overwrites the previous curve? Also, I am interested in only a particular portion of the graph so each time I simulate, it rescales the y scale of the graph. Is there a way to disable this?

Thanks,
Brad

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  09:09:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Brad,

You can turn of auto scaling by going to the axis dialog (double-click on axis label to bring up dialog, go to Scale tab, and in the drop-down for Rescale, select Manual).

As for multiple simulation curves, you will need to remove/delete them from the layer manually. You can do this by double-clicking on the layer icon on the top left of the graph, then select the curves you want to delete from the left panel, and click the Delete button.

Easwar
OriginLab.

Go to Top of Page

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  10:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope the following ways would also help you...
You can remove the simulated curve by pressing the DELETE key on the selected dataset (<FunctionName><Number>_b, e.g., Gauss1, Gaus2, etc.) in the Project Explorer. If this is still awkward for you, you can create a simple tool button to delete such a dataset.

Note: The above method deletes the dataset permanently. If you want to keep and just hide the datasets from the graph, follow the Easwar's method.

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 02/26/2003 11:02:06 AM

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 02/26/2003 11:07:06 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000