The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Duplicate integer values on x-axis ungrouping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mushahidh

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2016 :  4:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear All,
I have plot in which there are multiple values on x-axis that are repeating . For example values of 5. When i plot this the origin pro software map all 5 values against one axis values with different y values which makes the graph little bit confusing. In short i want this type of graph as shows in fig where there are multiple values plots of x with same value. But in orgin pro all bars related to 5 got shrink-ed under one value which makes the graph unable to read. Kindly guide.

Mushahid

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2016 :  5:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can double click x tick labels to open Axis dialog.
On Tick Labels tab, set Type to be "Text from Dataset.
Click Dataset Name dropdown list to pick the x column.

Or you can double click X column header in worksheet to open Column Properties dialog. Set Format as Text.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000