The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Gridding routines failed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

baturin

Russia
6 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  3:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

I am trying to do gridding of the worksheet with XYZ columns into matrix. But unfortunately I am always failing: Origin tell me that "OriginC Gridding routines failed to load properly." irrespectively of method used. The error arrives also for any example from the sample folder.
I have Origin 7 with sr1 and sr4 installed. OS Windows 2000 pro.

Have you any suggestions about this problem?
I really need this tool :(

baturin

Russia
6 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  3:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also have tried to do this on the windows 2000 server. The same version of Origin works fine.
Go to Top of Page

baturin

Russia
6 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  02:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have done this. Indeed, I have received errors...
compiling...
internal.c
C:\Program Files\OriginLab\OriginPro70\OriginC\system\graph.h(1720) :Error, class/struct not found:
C:\Program Files\OriginLab\OriginPro70\OriginC\system\graph.h(1720) :Error, data type declaration error
C:\Program Files\OriginLab\OriginPro70\OriginC\system\Wksheet.h(22) :Error, include file compilation error
C:\Program Files\OriginLab\OriginPro70\OriginC\system\data.h(25) :Error, include file compilation error
C:\Program Files\OriginLab\OriginPro70\OriginC\SYSTEM\internal.c(21) :Error, include file compilation error

I will try to reinstall.

Thank you.

Ivan
Go to Top of Page

Fugro_gxu

UK
Posted - 06/25/2007 :  04:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I had exact same problem. I really need to solve it. Why the OriginLab support didn't reply this topic?
Go to Top of Page

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  08:12:08 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you don't have the latest build of whatever version of Origin you are running then update with Help> Check for Updates. If you already have the latest patch run the Add or Remove Files utility and select the Repair option. If that doesn't help you'll have to reinstall Origin.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000