The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Batch processing problem importing csv-files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Plasss

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2017 :  11:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release): 2017G
Operating System: Windows 8

Hello,

I have a problem with batch processing. I made an analysis template without problems and can also start the batch processing.
But after import of the data, the data sheets are empty. Result sheets are generated but also empty.

I want to analyse sets of data in .csv-formate. Before starting the batch processing I imported a set of csv-files using the import assistent in order to set the right import options.

I did batch processing with .dat files and an other analysis template before, no problems there.

Do you have any clue what i did wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Julia

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 09/05/2017 :  01:53:26 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Julia,

Sorry, I can't tell you what's the problem immediately.

Would you please share us the import settings on CSV files(You can save it as a dialog theme), Analysis Template you created, Batch Processing dialog settings(can be a dialog theme), also some sample CSV files via tech@originlab.com?

We have a tutorial associated with batch processing on CSV files, you can have a look, http://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/BatchProcess-ExcelSummary

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Plasss

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2017 :  12:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Shirley,

thanks for your answer.
I just tried to send you in the data you asked for, but the files are too big to send via mail. Might this be the problem?
My sample CSV files are about 11 MB, the analysis template has 18 MB.

Julia
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 09/07/2017 :  03:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Julia,

Would you please follow the instructions in this page to send us the files?

http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support/SendFilestoSupport

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000