The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Representation of fit results in two columns
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

redspirit

Germany
45 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2017 :  03:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2017, 64 bit, SR2, b9.4.2.380
Operating System: Window7 Pro

In the current version of Origin2017 the resulting table of nonlinear fit consists each fit value and corresponding standard error in one line:

Is there any way to represent fit value and error in two separate columns as in previous OriginPro version? Like this:

Edited by - redspirit on 10/08/2017 1:36:22 PM

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 10/09/2017 :  04:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Redspirit,

Please clear the "Quantities in Table" blank box in NLFit dialog to make it empty when do fitting.

Then, the old table format will be back. Please let me know if any problem.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

redspirit

Germany
45 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  10:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, Shirley! It works!

But is it possible to save my choice for "quantities in table"? Or one needs to choose quantities every time?

Second question: when I click "fit", the origin opens "nonlinear curve fit sheet" with parameters and statistics. However I want to stay and look on graph with fit. Unfortunately I have not found a tick, where I can disable switching of page from graph to statistics sheet.

Edited by - redspirit on 10/11/2017 02:15:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 10/11/2017 :  04:55:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Redspirit,

For 1, only clear this box in the default opened dialog, then right-click on the arrow aside Dialog Theme to save this dialog setting as <default>. Then each time, you don't need redo it.
http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/Dialog-Theme

For 2, please select Help:Reactivate Reminder Messages menu to reactivate the switching message firstly, then Open NLFit dialog from the graph window. Once you click on Fit button, a message will pop up to let you select if you want to switch to report sheet.

Thanks,
Shirley
OriginLab

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000