The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Export TIFF
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

reinat

2 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  02:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I am exporting graph bars in tiff format 30cm size, 600 dpi, no compression. I have a problem with the error bars: although they were pre-defined to be in the same line widths (and in origin they look the same)- once exported to tiff I get error bars with different line widths. This is really strange, I will be glad to get help.
Thanks,
Reinat

arstern

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  2:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Reinat,

What version of Origin are you using and what system of Windows are you running Origin on? As well are you using a MAC and running windows on a virtual machine?

If you do not have the latest version of Origin, would you be willing to install our latest version Origin 2018 to see if the problem still occurs? https://www.originlab.com/demodownload.aspx

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

reinat

2 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2018 :  02:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Aviel,
I am using origin 2018. I did find an indirect solution - the automatic size of the image was 10.4 inch I cancelled now the automatic and changed it to 10 inch and the problem does not occur.However, I still believe there is some bug with the software
Thanks,
Reinat

quote:
Originally posted by arstern

Hi Reinat,

What version of Origin are you using and what system of Windows are you running Origin on? As well are you using a MAC and running windows on a virtual machine?

If you do not have the latest version of Origin, would you be willing to install our latest version Origin 2018 to see if the problem still occurs? https://www.originlab.com/demodownload.aspx

Thanks
Aviel
OriginLab

Go to Top of Page

arstern

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2018 :  1:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the problem. Would you be willing to send your project file which is setup before changing the page size to 10 inch and also sending your .tiff file with the varying error bar widths (before fixing the problem) to tech@originlab.com.

Thanks,
Aviel
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000