The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 diagramm export problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

erdzeichen

Germany
Posted - 09/19/2005 :  06:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 7.5
Operating System:winxp

I've created a 12 layer diagramm but after store the window as *.ogg and reimport it in word xp there appears several strange lines far away from my diagram and i can't go to them and remove them. is there a way to avoid this stuff?

thank a lot
Jens

Mike

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2005 :  10:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jens:

It sounds like you have a couple of "lost" objects on the graph page and they are appearing in the exported graph. I would do this:
  1. With the graph active (in Origin), open the script window and type list object<ENTER>. This will list everything on the graph page. Try to figure out which objects are the unwanted objects (they will have a name such as "Text" or "Line").
  2. Once you have identified these objects, you can delete them from the script window by typing label -r objectName<ENTER>.

A bit of advice: Duplicate the graph before you begin deleting objects; that way, if you delete the wrong object, you won't have to remake the graph.

Mike
OriginLab

Edited by - Mike on 09/19/2005 10:43:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

erdzeichen

Germany
Posted - 09/20/2005 :  10:32:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot for the help,
but some further questions. Can I get the coordinates of an object and is there a list of the most usual commands in the skript window, because the help/programming ist really confusing

thanks Jens
Go to Top of Page

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  10:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jens,

Use the properties listed here...

LabTalk Language Reference > Object Reference > Internal Object Overview > User-created Visual Objects

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000