The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 ploting problem with 2 x axis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yanr_1612

Germany
Posted - 10/10/2005 :  09:30:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 6.1
Operating System: windows xp

hello
i have problems while plotting the ascii files obtained from two different programs. how can i plot a graph if one ascii file gives the points on x-axis as multiples of 3 and the other ascii file gives the points on x-axis as multiples of 4? no data point can be altered.
awaiting your reply

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  10:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You just want to show both sets of data in the same graph window? If your data are in cols A and B of worksheets Data1 and Data2 then plot col B from Data1, double-click on the layer icon in the top left corner of the graph and add Data2_B.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page

yanr_1612

Germany
Posted - 10/12/2005 :  09:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the support Mike. It was of great help to me.

Thank you once again

Kind regards,
Arun
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000