The Origin Forum
File Exchange
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 3D Stack of Pictures implement in Origin?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

elchico4392

Germany
52 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2019 :  03:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear all,

is it possible to use a stack of pictures and convert them into a 3D picture? The extension of the image-file is ".ics" and ".ids".
ImageJ can do this with this plugin to open the .ics-files https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/~nstuurman/IJplugins/Ics_Opener.html and to convert them into a 3D picture, it uses this plugin: https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/plugins/3d-viewer/

Does Orign supports something similar?

Thanks.

elchico

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 06/10/2019 :  05:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Elchico,

Sorry, I am afraid Origin can not handle this case. I will bring your request up on our share meeting to see if we should consider this function.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

elchico4392

Germany
52 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2019 :  01:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Shirley,

thank you for passing the request on your team.

Best,
elchico
Go to Top of Page

eparent

118 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2019 :  4:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi elchico,

i am looking for some sample images (ics/ids) for testing.
do you know a source of images that i can download?
thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2008 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000