The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin on Linux
 The Origin on Linux Forum
 arlo pro add on camera
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

claudia5521

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2020 :  11:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The forum is commendable and brief. I have a simple query that I have recently purchased the Arlo Pro 2 bundle from London , it came with this VMB3500 base station. I am curious what the specs are, especially the processor? I currently own another bundle with the original Arlo, that came with the VMB3000 andI am alos thinking that if perhaps these two base stations can be used together to help with range? I use the Orbi mesh routers, so I have one base station in the router, and if possible, I want to plug the other base station into an Orbi satellite. Please advise regarding the https://netgears.support/arlo-security-camera-review/

Claudia Smith
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000