The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Replace a set of values from selected rows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

DAVX

Chile
10 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2020 :  8:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
friends, i´m trying to do this with a script line

in column A i have 50 rows with the number "1" and i want to replace the rows 20 to 30 (from column A) with the values in column C (the same amount of values)....

Is a basic example, the rows that i need to replace are more than 20.000, but im trying to figure out how to do it with a script line. I can do it with the "set values" tool, selecting the rows with the dialog "from-to-" and then set the value with the formula, but i have so many data that is way much easier trough script line

anyone can help me?

thanks in advance!

Origin Ver.2018 and Service Release 1
Win 10

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2020 :  10:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try this script:

range r1 = col(A)[20:30];
r1 = col(c)[20:30];

James
Go to Top of Page

DAVX

Chile
10 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2020 :  5:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Try this script:

range r1 = col(A)[20:30];
r1 = col(c)[20:30];

James

Works Like a Charm!! Thank you!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000