The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 stacked group plots
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

EpithetonOrnans

Austria
2 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2020 :  12:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release OriginPro 2018:
Operating System: Windows10

Hi :)
I'm tying to create a plot where different groups of line-plots are stacked with a group-specific offset, e.g. all members of groupe A have an offset of 100, all members of group B an offset of 200 etc.
I have tried to use "Stacked Lines by Y Offsets" in conjunction with subgrouping as specified in the online help, but this simply does not work at all.
Thanks in advance!

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2020 :  4:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Please make the following settings and see if it works.

James
Go to Top of Page

EpithetonOrnans

Austria
2 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2020 :  05:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi James,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortuntly, the option "Offset between subgroup (for constant/auto)" does not show in my plot details. My Origin Version is OriginPro2018 (9.5.).
regards
EpithetonOrnans
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2020 :  10:28:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then you will have to upgrade your Origin.

If you have same number of curves for each group, you may still use the Constant to set gaps between groups. Check the hint below Constant. Thank you.

James
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000