The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Polar Countour Plot gives white spaces - PLS HELP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

TiUOL

5 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  11:50:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2020 (64-bit) 9.7.0.185 (Lehre)

Operating System: Windows 10

-------------------------------

I have a problem considering a polar contour plot. I used a matrix and the plot function: "Polar Contour Theta(X) r(y)"

The grid of my matrix should be visible. So actually it should be visible how many entries I have. I don't want the "blurry filling" what is enabled in the standard countour plot.
If I plot like this, there are some white spaces between the "grid-patterns". Also they are all very strange bended.

I think the pictures are best to explain what is the problem.

How can I get rid of these "white-spaces"? I tried now for several hours, and also google is not helping.

Speed mode is off.
Antialisaing is not changing anything.

I hope you can help me. It is quite urgent, I have to hand in my Thesis soon.

Best
Topf

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  2:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have reported this issue to our developer. Thank you.

James
Go to Top of Page

TiUOL

5 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  3:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So it is not me doing something wrong, it is an bug in the software?

When this bug will be fixed then?

quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Hi,

I have reported this issue to our developer. Thank you.

James

Edited by - TiUOL on 04/13/2020 3:46:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

TiUOL

5 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  3:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The "Antialiasing" does also strange white stripes. But in general the "rects" of the Plot have a strange randomly structure...

Antialiasing Off

Antialiasing On
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  4:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Do you mind sending your graph to <tech@originlab.com>? I do see the same white gap on my graph but it is not as bad as yours. Thank you.

James
Go to Top of Page

TiUOL

5 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2020 :  04:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can do this. How shall I send it? Just per mail the opj file?
shall I write somthing special in the maiL?

quote:

Hi,

Do you mind sending your graph to <tech@originlab.com>? I do see the same white gap on my graph but it is not as bad as yours. Thank you.

James

Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2020 :  08:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Yes, please send us email and you can reference to this forum item in the email. Thank you.

James
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2020 :  09:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Our developer has confirmed this bug and we will address it in our next version.

James
Go to Top of Page

TiUOL

5 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2020 :  1:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I sent it.

So, what meands in the "next version"? Is it origin 2021 or will there be a ealier release?

Best
TiUOL

quote:

Hi,

Our developer has confirmed this bug and we will address it in our next version.

James

Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2020 :  09:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes. Origin 2021.

James
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000