The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Size of the closed window bar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

badan

Poland
7 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2020 :  2:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 2020 and Service Release 1(Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 10
I have very trivial question. How to change size (width) of the closed window bar (graph, workbook, etc.) to see name of the window? At the moment the buttons Restore, Close and Maximize are much too large and thus there is place only for one or two letters of the window name!

Chris D

428 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2020 :  08:34:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

If you mean when you minimize a window to the bottom of the gray Origin workspace, then then have no control over that. It is managed by the Windows operating system.

If you mean in Project Explorer, then right click in the bottom panel of Project Explorer and choose View->Details. You will then be able to widen the width of the column from the column headers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page

badan

Poland
7 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2020 :  3:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Chris,
I meant the first case.
Thank you for fast answer.
Darek
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000