The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Peakfinder does not fit on offset stacked plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

anakar

Germany
6 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2020 :  07:00:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey,

What I have
I have a stacked Y plot with 2 lines

I use Peak Finder to find and mark the peaks in the graph and the droplines to show the position clearly.

The problem is:
it will only display it on the non-offset line.

What I want to get:
If you look at the picture, the droplines should drop from the black line, not the blue.

Alternatively, can I make the lines go all the way from the top of the graph to the bottom?

Details:
Origin Ver. OriginPro 2018b
Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): B.9.5.5.409
Operating System: windows 10

Using OriginPro 2018b

YimingChen

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2020 :  09:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Did you add the peak labels manually after applying peak finding? It looks like the y offset of peak labels is not correct.

There is no direct way to make lines from top to bottom. As a workaround, you can plot the peaks a second time, and set the drop line of this set to top axis.

James
Go to Top of Page

anakar

Germany
6 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2020 :  04:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, this is the solution I found:
in plot details [dbl click the labels] ->
Workbook ->
You can change the values of the height of the peak.
I added the offset to these values
(it takes a bit of fiddling because it's locked. But in the end it worked)

Using OriginPro 2018b
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000