The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Multi-layer histogram graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

irousso

Israel
Posted - 10/27/2020 :  04:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8.5
Operating System: win10
I need to create a graph which compares histogram distribution of 4 samples. I'd like to create 4 histograms at the same page (multilayer) but it appears that you can create a histogram only into a new page... is there a solution for that? For now I'm using sticking jpg files of the histograms but this is quite bad method
Thanks in advance,
Itay

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2020 :  10:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

From menu Plot -> Statistics -> Stacked Histogram.

Yiming
Go to Top of Page

irousso

Israel
Posted - 10/27/2020 :  12:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks!!!
Just to clarify - I tried it and saw that I can choose few columns and then use stack histogram. Is it possible to add an additional layer and then plot a histogram from a different sheet into that layer - or is it just a one time thing?
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2020 :  1:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can make a new histogram. Then merge it with the multiple layer histogram. You should be able to find the toolbar button Merge.

James
Go to Top of Page

irousso

Israel
Posted - 10/28/2020 :  03:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks!!!
Itay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000