The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Curve Translate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alla Goncharenko

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2020 :  07:07:20 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2020 9.7.0
Operating System: windows 10

I am having a trouble to figure out how to shift MULTIPLE curves on one graph to 0 point on the y-axis at a time. I can apply "curve translate" for an individual curve and shift it to "0" using an anchor index "1". Though, I have many graphs with 90 curves on every of them. Is there a way to move all the curves at once?

aplotnikov

Germany
160 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2020 :  03:34:57 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

If you need to shift your curves by their minimum value, I would suggest a short Labtalk script:

loop(iCol, ...) {
col(iCol)=col(iCol)-min(col(iCol));
}

You need to point the start and the end columns in the loop() statement for each worksheet (you can loop over workbooks/-sheets using "doc -e(f)" command). if you have multiple XY-data, you may need to use the for()-statement or to calculate column index within the loop()-statement.

Or you have to describe your task more precisely - at least, the criterium to calculate the shift for each dataset.

Regards,

Alexei
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2020 :  5:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Where are the data located.

If you have them in same worksheet, you can enter this formula in F(x) cell of the column
This-This[1]

It will subtract the column with 1st value in the column.
u can drag bottom-right corner of the F(x) cell and drag it to all such column to the right so all such columns will do such subtraction.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000