The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 THEME_UTILs.C Runtime Error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

FafferMcgee

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2021 :  10:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2018b b9.5.5.409
Operating System: Windows10 x64

I am attempting to perform a frequency count on a column of data, but I receive a "Origin C Function Runtime Error, Calling members of unattached wrapper class" error referencing ".\originlab\THEME_UTILS.C(3244)"

I have attempted repairing the installation. I have attempted a clean installation. I have downloaded the OriginPro 2021 trial. I have also attempted to 'Rebuild all' through the code builder window.

I always get this error. Any ideas?

Edited by - FafferMcgee on 01/22/2021 10:19:45 AM

一击爆裂陈子豪

Taiwan
41 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2021 :  11:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can you try on a column of random values to make sure the error does not occur due to the data?
You can also try the steps here see if that would solve it:
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Folder-Build-Failed
Go to Top of Page

FafferMcgee

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  1:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry that this response is so delayed. Work drew my attention elsewhere.

The solution in your link worked! Thank you so, so much. I had seen so many C Runtime Error posts, but this hadn't been suggested anywhere.

quote:
Originally posted by 一击爆裂陈子豪

Can you try on a column of random values to make sure the error does not occur due to the data?
You can also try the steps here see if that would solve it:
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Folder-Build-Failed

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000