The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 two-way repeated measures anova
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

du06

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2021 :  12:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Origin Users,

Have anyone encounter that two-way repeated measures anova gives wrong mean values?

I am using two-way repeated measures anova to analyze my data. In some sets of data, the two-way repeated measures anova always gives mean values different from the mean values that I calculated in excel. I tried using t-test or one-way anova to test the same data, these two always give me the same mean values with excel. I tried multiple times, the results are the same. The data is normally distributed. The version is OriginPro 8. Can anyone help to explain why this happens?
Thank you!

Chris D

428 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2021 :  1:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Origin 8 is extremely old (> 10 years) and we don't actually support it any more.

I suggest you download the trail version of Origin 2021 and see if you don't get more agreeable results.

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000