The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 add an x axis with different parameters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

didi33

France
2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2021 :  06:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I am making a graph on the variation of a parameter (y) compared to the current (x) I got peaks now I have to associate each peak with a value (in my case it is loads q) I can't find how to do it

I added an x line at the top with the values, but the values do not coincide with the top of the peaks as it should :(

bellow an image of how it should be

Thank's in advance for your help

Edited by - didi33 on 05/07/2021 06:47:58 AM

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2021 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Are you trying to locate the peaks? You can use Quick Peaks gadget on your graph. Just activate your graph with the peaks, then select menu Gadget:Quick Peaks.... See if this is what you are looking for.

James
Go to Top of Page

didi33

France
2 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2021 :  03:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
Thanks for your response, Yes i want to locate all of it, but when i use Quick peaks I give the values of ... to ... it locates the peaks well and shows me the corresponding number of peaks with the values of the x from below so it locates them according to x.

but I don't want them located depending on the axis x from below, I want to locate them but make sure that there is an x at the top with different values. for exemple the x from below is the current but the x from above is the charge and when I write from 50 to 39 nothing is displayed....

any idea ? or if it is even doable.
Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Are you trying to locate the peaks? You can use Quick Peaks gadget on your graph. Just activate your graph with the peaks, then select menu Gadget:Quick Peaks.... See if this is what you are looking for.

James

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000