The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 error while using DOE App
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Bobak_KH

Austria
4 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2022 :  2:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 2022 (64-bit) SR1
9.9.0.225 (Academic)
Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)

I have two problems with the Design of Experiment App:
1- Whenever I run the origin and want to use the DOE app, it prompts:
"For the first time you use Design of Experiment App, R packages will be downloaded and installed automatically.", although I have downloaded and installed them successfully before. this happens only for the first use of DOE, by the later times, there is no such a prompt.
after that, if I press the cancel button to avoid downloading, it says: "R Packages are successfully installed. Design of experiment is ready."

2-After creating Design, when I want to use Analaze Design, some error occurs which prompts: "Origin has stopped working". you can find the details of the error files as per the attached zip file.
I am looking forward for an answer helping me to perform my design.
best regards,
https://my.originlab.com/ftp/forum_and_kbase/Images/a.zip

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 04/26/2022 :  01:32:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Bobak_KH,
We can't reproduce your 1st problem. The reason could be that somehow R fails to detect packages eventhough you have installed them.
Run Origin and click Connectivity->R console, and type these commands and press enter:"
list.of.packages <- c("rsm","FrF2","qpcR","alr3")
new.packages <- list.of.packages[!(list.of.packages %in% installed.packages()[,"Package"])]
print(new.packages)
"
Please tell us what the output is.

Could you also please submit a new ticket, and send us the opju file you are working on and the steps to reproduce the 2nd issue via the ticket: https://www.originlab.com/restricted/support/newticket.aspx?c=3

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Bobak_KH

Austria
4 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2022 :  04:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Shirley,
Many thanks for your answer.
regarding the first part of your answer:
I have done it and here is the result:
[1] "rsm" "FrF2" "qpcR" "alr3"
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 04/26/2022 :  04:58:00 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Bobak_KH,

It shows R packages are not installed on your computer. But you mentioned you have downloaded and installed them successfully before. Please type ".libPaths()" in R console, you will see package paths. Browse to those folders, and make sure you can find all these packages ("rsm" "FrF2" "qpcR" "alr3")

Thanks,
Shirley

Go to Top of Page

Bobak_KH

Austria
4 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2022 :  05:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks
but "libPaths()" reflects following error:

Error in libPaths() : could not find function "libPaths"

Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 04/26/2022 :  10:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Bobak_KH,

You should type ".libPaths()", not "libPaths()".

Thanks,
Shirley

Go to Top of Page

Bobak_KH

Austria
4 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2022 :  12:35:50 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes.
Thanks. it was my mistake.
now I can see the package path which is
"C:/Program Files/R/R-4.2.0/library"
there are a lot of folders (you can find a picture of those folders as per the attached file.

I have searched these folders, but there are non of the packages ("rsm" "FrF2" "qpcR" "alr3")
I also let the DOE app install the R package again. but there is again the same results
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000