The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 UNDEFINED VARIABLE: DM (cannot export graph)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ftagliacarne

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2022 :  08:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: OriginPro 2021 (64-bit) 9.8.0.200 (Academic)
Operating System: Windows Server 2019 datacenter

Hello,

I'm new to Origin and I stumbled upon a problem. I was making graphs and exporting them without issues until today. Now Origin says it cannot export graphs, and that there is an undefined variable: DM. I tried looking online but I couldn't find any similar issues. At first, I thought it was a problem with my current graph/worksheet or project. However, I tried opening a project which I was able to export the graph of, and it is giving the same issue. Does anyone know how I could solve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2022 :  10:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Do you get any error on left side messages log or Script window?
Could you follow this FAQ to see if it will fix the issue?
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Folder-Build-Failed

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

Ftagliacarne

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2022 :  04:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

That fixed the issue, thanks!
Any idea what could have caused this?
Thanks again!

Filippo
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2022 :  09:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We are not sure. Some files stuck or damaged maybe.

Thanks, Snow

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000