The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How to plot Log Response Ratio Plot?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

talpuraziz

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2022 :  12:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I want to see the effect of a parameter (e.g. a soil enzyme) on different rice systems. How can I plot log response ratio plot? I would appreciate help.

Thank you.

Aziz

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2022 :  3:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Could you share an example image so we know what you meant?

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

talpuraziz

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2022 :  5:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snowli

Thanks, Snow

Hi Snow,
Thank you for your help. Here is the plot. I hope the image is accessible. I am not sure how to insert/attach the image properly.

Aziz
Go to Top of Page

talpuraziz

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2022 :  6:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snowli

Thanks, Snow

Aziz
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2022 :  10:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This looks like forest plot.
https://www.originlab.com/fileExchange/details.aspx?fid=362

Could you check if this app works for you?

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

talpuraziz

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2022 :  5:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Thank you for your hint. I would appreciate it if there is any video or guidance available on how to use the Forest app to create the plot.

Thanks,

Aziz
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2022 :  5:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is some basic instruction in Description section of the page.

Could you check if it's enough?

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

talpuraziz

Pakistan
5 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2022 :  6:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Snow,

I don't think that brief description is enough.

Thank you.
Aziz

Aziz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000