The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Load theme for grouped plots
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

roland.som

Switzerland
9 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2022 :  04:26:05 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi
I am trying to apply a color theme for grouped plots with labtalk (for instance the theme "color4Bar"), but I couldn't find the right command for that. The command "themeApply2g" is used to apply a theme to the whole page, so it cannot be used for my specific task.

Any ideas about how to do that?
Regards
Roland

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2021
Operating System: Windows 10

YimingChen

1594 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2022 :  09:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you want to set a color list to a group of plots, you can try:

layer.plot1.colorlist$ = color4Bar;

Here plot1 is within the group of lines.

James
Go to Top of Page

roland.som

Switzerland
9 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2022 :  10:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi James

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it does not work, at least for me. I noticed that I can assign a color theme to layer.plotn.colorlist$, but it does not modify the color scheme for the line (the "by plots"), but the one for the "by points" (see attached screenshot). Any other ideas?

Roland
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1594 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2022 :  12:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You need to upgrade your Origin to have it work. I don't find a workaround for your Origin version. You may have to save the graph with the specific color list as a graph template and make new graphs using the template.

James
Go to Top of Page

roland.som

Switzerland
9 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2022 :  02:23:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If I were sure that this feature has been added in Origin 2022, I would upgrade. In the mean time I will use the workaround with the template.
Thank's again
Roland
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000