The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Copying folder from one Origin Project to another
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sam132

India
34 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2023 :  02:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2018
Operating System: Windows 11

I am trying to copy a folder and a workbook from one origin project to another. I am not getting the option to copy the folder when I am right clicking on the folder or on the workbook. The image is attached for the reference.
Any help will be appreciated.

minimax

348 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2023 :  03:41:50 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It requires 2019b or later.

see
https://www.originlab.com/videos/details.aspx?id=298

Please consider upgrading Origin.
Go to Top of Page

sam132

India
34 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2023 :  05:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the answer. Is there anyway to copy the folder in the 2018 version ?

Edited by - sam132 on 07/24/2023 05:06:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2023 :  09:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You will have to right click the folder in PE to save the folder and all contents in it as project.

Then in another project, right click in a folder in PE and choose Append.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000