The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 3D Waterfall plot, black line at over 8000 rows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Serock237

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2023 :  1:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 9.9.5.171 OriginPro 2022b (64-bit) SR1
Operating System: Windows 11

Hello,

I have a problem setting up a 3D waterfall diagram. Origin creates this weird black strip and I do not know where it comes from and how to remove it. Here you can see it: https://ibb.co/jVCh51k It happens when i plot more than 8000 rows.

Thanks,
Niklas

Edited by - Serock237 on 08/16/2023 1:14:41 PM

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2023 :  1:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With AMD display card, some 3D graphs have strange color block so that we cannot get the whole plot.

Fixed in Origin2023b with system variable @OGLDP=1 so if you are eligible to Origin 2023b, please upgrade.

Some user said it can be fixed by choosing Preferences: 3D OpenGL Settings. Uncheck "Enable Display List". You can check if it works.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000