The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Labels move around on pie charts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Research_Fellon

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2023 :  1:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi - I have made a series of pie charts and bar-of-pie charts and combined them into a single layout using the graph merge dialogue. I manually adjusted many of the labels to line them up neatly. But it seems that most of the bar-of-pie chart labels send themselves into disarray (see attached) when I look the other way. I don't know why. Some of them maintain their position as you can see for the one marked BRA (2nd down on the left).

Can anyone suggest a solution to keep them from shifting around.

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2023b (64-bit) SR1 10.0.5.157 (Academic)

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise

Ed Cook

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 11/09/2023 :  10:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ed Cook,

Would you please tell us what you mean when you say "when I look the other way"?

If you wan to align the labels, you can drag the mouse to select all labels and then use the Align button to align the labels.

And, if possible, please send us the project to let us check the details about the shift.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Research_Fellon

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2023 :  12:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Shirley_GZ - I have attached the project file - to clarify my comment about 'looking the other way' (sorry to be vague), I can't say for certain, but it seems to happen when I change colours or other formatting; save the file; and sometimes when I just navigate to another folder in the project. You can see it's already happened to the file I have attached and the screenshot here. Many thanks in advance.

https://my.originlab.com/ftp/forum_and_kbase/Images/0029_Grid_Sys_Rev_02_stripped%20down.opju

Ed Cook
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 07/26/2024 :  05:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ed Cook,

Yes, we can reproduce the issue with your file. A jira has been reported, ORG-29509.
And, we will give you a feedback soon. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000