The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Exceeded parts not shown in Origin/PPT but in PDF
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

taoli9856

China
3 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2023 :  08:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver 2023b
I plot a box-whisker plot, and set the y axis to be maxima of 100.
The error bar upper bound (mean + 1 * sd) exceeds the maxima, so it does not show in the figure in Origin. I copied the figure by Ctrl + J to a PPT, it is not shown in the PPT, either. But, when I save the PPT to PDF by "Saving as Adobe PDF" button in PPT. The error bar is shown exceeding the upper bound in the figure.
It looks like this in PPT/Origin.

But it looks like this in PDF

How to make the exceeded parts of the Error bar not display in PDF?
taoli

Edited by - taoli9856 on 11/28/2023 08:30:30 AM

minimax

348 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2023 :  11:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi taoli9856,

Would you mind to try if following FAQ helps?

https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/Data_Outside_Graph_Axes_Using_MS_Word_PDFMaker
Go to Top of Page

taoli9856

China
3 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2023 :  01:59:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works, thank you.
quote:
Originally posted by minimax

Hi taoli9856,

Would you mind to try if following FAQ helps?

https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/Data_Outside_Graph_Axes_Using_MS_Word_PDFMaker

taoli
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000