The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problem with the Plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ESSME

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2023 :  3:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear Friends

i have a problem with drawing a plot.
as you see in pic,the x-axis data are not in correct order,it begins with the the biggest number,and not finished with the smallest one,
how can i fix it?
i need it starts with the smallest one and finishes with the biggest one in x-axis.

thanks

Edited by - ESSME on 12/05/2023 3:12:29 PM

YimingChen

1592 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2023 :  3:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It appears you have set Col(E) to be text. Please double click on the column header of Col(E), and in the dialog, set Format to Numeric.

Then to sort the values in Col(E), please highlight the column, then select menu Worksheet:Sort Columns:Ascending.

James
Go to Top of Page

ESSME

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2023 :  4:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot James
It works.
quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

It appears you have set Col(E) to be text. Please double click on the column header of Col(E), and in the dialog, set Format to Numeric.

Then to sort the values in Col(E), please highlight the column, then select menu Worksheet:Sort Columns:Ascending.

James

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000