The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Unable to plot a simple graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

AdiRahman

Indonesia
3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2024 :  02:50:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have a problem with plotting a simple graph. For example, for two simple data sets (x and y), such as x = A, B, C, ... and y = 23, 25, 30, .... I try to plot a simple graph like a line or scatter plot. But I always fail.

aDI

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2024 :  08:33:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It looks the graphs have been customized.
Maybe you saved some graph templates with identical names as built-in ones?

Please go to Help: Open Folder: User Files Folder and check if you have resaved some built-in templates such as line.otpu, scatter.opju.

Delete them and plot again.

Thanks, Snow

Go to Top of Page

AdiRahman

Indonesia
3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2024 :  2:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
My problem still hasn't been resolved. I can't plot any graphs. I've tried plotting through a template library, but it still doesn't work. I'm confused right now. The apply button as shown on the image does not work. .

The graph output remains the same.

aDI
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2024 :  2:51:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Did you find some built-in template under User Files folder and delete it?

If not, maybe something else messed up in your user files folder.
Or you have saved a graph theme and set it as system theme?

Please locate your user files folder (from Help: Open Folder: User Files Folder)
Rename your user files folder
Restart Origin and specify a new User Files Folder
Try to plot.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

AdiRahman

Indonesia
3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2024 :  11:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Problem solved. Thank you very much for the advice.

aDI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000