The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Round Robin in Gage Study
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ssavarmand

USA
Posted - 08/22/2024 :  09:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I was wondering if Gage Study module (or any other app) can create a Worksheet for Round Robin.

In a regular Gage Study there are "Number of Parts", "Number of Operators" and "Number of Replicates", so, there are 3 factors.

However, in a Round Robin, in addition to the above, there is a different "Location" or a different "Instrument" involved. Therefore, there needs to be a 4th factor, wich would be location or instrument, etc.

So, is there a way to create that worksheet and if so, is there an app to analyze that?

Thank you,
Saeid

YimingChen

1594 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2024 :  11:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Saeid,

Can you try the Gage RR Study - Expanded which allows entering extra factors? Thank you.
https://www.originlab.com/FileExchange/details.aspx?fid=354

James
Go to Top of Page

ssavarmand

USA
Posted - 08/23/2024 :  12:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi James,
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I see the expanded icon, got it thanks. Is there an example with the Extended version?

Also, the Create Gage Worksheet does not create columns for additional Factors. Should I create the additional columns myself? Of course, it is doable and no big deal, just wanted to make sure if there is any app for it or not.

Thanks again. I am very glad that OriginLab has these cababilities.
Saeid
Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1594 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2024 :  08:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is the tutorial webpage of using the app. You can right-click on the app icon and choose Show Sample Folder to get the sample data for the tutorial.
https://www.originlab.com/doc/en/App/Tutorial-GG#Notes_for_Starting

The Create Gage Worksheet doesn't support extra factors. You will have to input them manually. We will look into improving this.

Thank you
James
Go to Top of Page

ssavarmand

USA
Posted - 08/28/2024 :  11:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much, James. Got it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000