The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 how to use "dot" instead of "comma" in origin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

thuykhai2001

Germany
Posted - 08/13/2006 :  11:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
I am using Origin 6.1 German version. But I am writting my paper in English. Therefore, I want to use "dot" instead of "comma" to diplay the number. For example 5.5 but not 5,5. Is there any one can help me?
Thank you in advance
Thuy

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  7:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Thuy,

Select Tools > Options on Origin's menu and the Numeric Format tab in the resulting dialog. The settings you want are in the Separators drop-down list at the bottom of the tab.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page

giankoz

Italy
1 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  10:32:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seams that Tools>Options does not exist in v. 0.16
How could I change comma to dot?
Where could I find Numeric Format?
Thanks for any indication!
Go to Top of Page

TheFelixRez

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2023 :  01:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just to help those who visit this topic through google, if you want to open Tools > Options in the new version. It's Ctrl+U
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1381 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2023 :  08:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's Preferences: Options... menu in newer versions.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000