The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Last used bug?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

gansy

UK
Posted - 11/12/2007 :  05:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 8
Operating System: vista

When I click on Analysis->Nonlinear curve fit <last used>, I get errors in my fit. However, when i click on Analysis->Nonlinear curve fit and the Dialogue Theme is already set on last used, and I just click fit, it works fine. For some reason, this only happens when using a user defined function (as it worked both ways when I chose a built in function). Is this a bug in the program, or have I not set up my user defined function correctly?

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2007 :  2:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I just tried creating a user-defined function, changed some settings such as fixing a parameter, and performed the fit. I then recalled the <last used> theme from menu and it worked fine for me.

Perhaps there is some specific issue with your function and/or theme. Can you send your Origin project, the FDF file and the <last used> theme file to tech support? You can find your last used theme for nlfit in the subfolder:
<your user files folder>\Themes\AnalysisAndReportTable\0-FitNL-Last used.ois

Thanks,

Easwar

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000