The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Border thickness and color
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

couturier

France
291 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  07:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 8Pro SR1
Operating System:XP pro

Maybe I missed a trivial trick. How do you set border thickness and color in a worksheet ?

Fay_Guo

China
Posted - 01/14/2008 :  10:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
Maybe you can use Worksheet Theme Editor to set styles of worksheet, such as border thickness, color, etc.
This dialog can be opened by right-clicking on a worksheet and selecting Edit Formatting... from the drop-down list menu.
For example, if your want to change the default background color of the worksheet, choose the Bk Color from this dialog and set the color you want. Click Apply and then Close button, the background color will be changed.
This is an example for simple explanation, and we have provided harsh online help for this. Please see http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/wiki/index.php?title=LabTalk:Name_Style
Could you set your desired styles according to this? Hope it's helpful for you.

Thanks
Fay
Originlab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

couturier

France
291 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  02:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks, I found what I wanted.

However, I think it would be much more easy if borders color, style and width could be set with the style toolbar.

Go to Top of Page

rtoomey

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  11:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by couturier

Thanks, I found what I wanted.

However, I think it would be much more easy if borders color, style and width could be set with the style toolbar.

I believe you actually can do this from the Style Toolbar. It is just a matter of getting the order down properly when clicking the buttons on the Style Toolbar. Try this:

Before applying the border:

• Set the Line/Border Color, Line/Border Style (optional in your case), and Line/Border Width settings as desired.

• Click the Border button (or select a new border style) to apply.

If the border already exists:

• Select the range that the border encompasses

• Set the Line/Border Color, Line/Border Style (optional in your case), and Line/Border Width settings as desired.

• Click the Border button (or select a new border style) to apply.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000