The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 order of graphs in a multi-graph plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nuriburi

7 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  05:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi again,
I wold like to merge different graphs (and put them in a multi-graph plot). This is working so far. But how may a define the destination of each graph in the new merged one (upper left etc.)?

Thanks in advance,
nur

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 07/14/2008 :  06:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi nuriburi,

There are two ways to change the position of the layers in a multi-graph plot in Origin 7.5, and three ways in Origin 8.0.

Method 1: This is the easiest one. (Provided by Origin 7.5 and Origin 8.0)
Left-click on the blank area between the X-axis and Y- axis of the object layer, hold and drag it to the appropriate position.

Method 2: Provided by Origin 7.5 and Origin 8.0.
(1) Right-click the layer icon of object layer in the upper-left corner of the graph page, choose Layer Properties from the drop-down menu to open the Plot Details dialog.
(2) Choose Size/Speed tab from the right panel, change the settings of the Layer Area can re-lay the object layer.

Method 3: Origin 8.0 only
(1) Choose Edit: Layer Management from the Origin main menu to bring up the Layer Management dialog.
(2) Choose the Size/Position tab, change the relative settings can re-lay the layer you choose in the Reference Layer.

Any problem, please feel free to contact with us.

Shirley Tian

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

nuriburi

7 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  08:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Shirley,
(ups, I forgot to mention which version I'm using -it is 7.5) Thank you, I could work with the second option. The first one looks more easy, but I couldn't follow the instructions ... .

Ciao,
Nur
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 07/15/2008 :  05:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
When you follow the first method, you need to left-click on the blank area near the curves till the rectangle and cross arrow appeared, then hold left button of mouse and drag it or use the direction keys of keyboard to move the layer to the right position.

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

nuriburi

7 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  03:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi, jup, now I see what you mean. Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000