The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Origin has encountered an error and needs to quit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hsb

1 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2008 :  10:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I get this stupid message every 10 minutes or so, and then I have to end the program by way of the windows task manager. I don't have problems with any other programs, my pc was working perfectly until I started using origin. I am this: '' close to giving up on the whole program if I cannot find a way to fix it. I recently installed the latest updates, is that the problem? Should I just reinstall and NEVER update? If anyone else has had this problem I would be ever so grateful for ideas on how to fix it. Thanx

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2008 :  12:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Your post does not give enough detail for us to understand what the problem is. To begin with, we need to know what version you are using and what release you have patched to. Both can be found under Help : About Origin.
Best would be if you could send a project file to Tech Support along with a description of what you are doing when these crashes occur.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000