The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Strange window opens instead of fft
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Gathos

1 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 7.5 SR5 WinXP
-----------------------------
Hi! I have problem using the FFT...
Whenever I click on this in the "analysis" menu, a strange blank window opens, with no titel and with an input-field for text and a button on the right with no label on it. I can clos it by typing in something and pressing "enter" afterwards. That's all. No fourier-analysis or anything. Just this small window. Any ideas???

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  1:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Some possibilities ..

Printer Driver Conflict:
Make sure you have updated your Origin 7.5 to SR6.
(See:http://www.originlab.com/www/support/resultstech.aspx?ID=1080&language=English&Version=All)

Multiple-monitor problem:
Do you use multiple monitors? If so, does it matter which monitor Origin is in and do you use any software for special handling of applications in multiple monitors?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000