The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 accessing NLFit from OriginC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

SvenFriedemann

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  2:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8SR6
Operating System: WinXP

Hi,

I have many curves to fit and I like the new NLFit dialog and the
resulting parameter sheet added to original worksheetpage. I wonder
whether there is a way to access this from OriginC such that I get the
plotted curve to the graph windows as well as the parameter sheet.
As far as I understood the NLFitSession class does not provide access to
this.

Best regards,

Sven Friedemann

Iris_Bai

China
Posted - 11/30/2009 :  06:01:31 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I added a simple example codes to this wiki page: http://ocwiki.originlab.com/index.php?title=OriginC:Fitting_with_Operation

I will added more examples soon. If you have some user story, please let me.

Thanks,Iris

Edited by - Iris_Bai on 12/01/2009 01:13:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Iris_Bai

China
Posted - 12/01/2009 :  02:44:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
More examples:

Simplest_Case_of_Fitting_with_Operation

Fit on Multiple Datasets with Parameter Shared

Fit Multiple Peaks Data

Iris
Go to Top of Page

SvenFriedemann

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  07:28:29 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Iris,

thanks very much for the help, it did what I wanted.
However, there is only one question remaining.
Is it possible to access the resulting parameters from trOp, the operation tree? Right now I only accessed them via wks.GetReportTree.

Furthermore, you asked for some user story. It is quite simple. I have several sets of data to which I perform a linear fit and extract the slope to a summarizing worksheet. I only would like to have a look at the performance of the fitting in order to exclude bad data points from the fitting.

Best wishes,

Sven
Go to Top of Page

Iris_Bai

China
Posted - 12/06/2009 :  9:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Sven,

I updated Fit on Multiple Datasets with Parameter Shared to add code to show how to access parameter values by operation tree. Please look at "// output parameter values" part.

Thanks,
Iris
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000