The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Units behind slash instead of square bracket
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ellogi

3 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  06:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8G SR6
Operating System: Win XP

Hey there,

working with graphs I really can not figure out, how to label the axes correctly, i. e. with the units behind a slash instead of the (wrong) square bracket. For autolabeling I use the %(?X) command.

I can not believe, that origin should be able to do that automatically, but could not find the solution via google, the originlab-forum and tha manual.

Can anyone understand my problem and give me a hint?

Laurie

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  11:03:47 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The following link will show you how to do it:

http://www.originlab.com/www/helponline/Origin/en/mergedProjects/QuickHelp/QuickHelp/How_do_I_customize_the_default_axis_titles_and_legend.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

OriginLab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page

ellogi

3 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  08:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey Laurie,

Your trick works flawlessly. Thank You so much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000