The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 how to make a column plot with a point above
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

prinz

4 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2010 :  07:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi

I want to make a stacked column plot, with a point above the columns and add SD bars. I can make a stacked column plot with SD bars but i don't know how to add a point above each column. It looks like this

prinz

4 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2010 :  07:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://img229.imageshack.us/i/untj.jpg/

here its better.
Go to Top of Page

prinz

4 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  12:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
anyone? ><
Go to Top of Page

larry_lan

China
Posted - 06/24/2010 :  02:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We can't see your image. Maybe you can upload it and paste here?

Try the Insert Image button and follow the instructions.

Thanks
Larry
Go to Top of Page

prinz

4 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  11:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Ty.
Go to Top of Page

larry_lan

China
Posted - 06/27/2010 :  11:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It depends on how your organize your data. Anyway, you can add scatter to the column plot by Plot Setup dialog. The following tutorials show you how to customize your graph, including using Plot Setup.

Graphing Data From Multiple Sheets

Customizing a Graph

2D Plotting

Thanks
Larry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000