The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 ID menu command when using domenu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Nilsdalby

Denmark
23 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2010 :  5:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 8.1 on a VMware-windows 7 (OS 10.4) platform

Hi all

Here's a question that fall in the easy category but i cant locate the answer in the help files. I once learned (but have forgotten)from the experts here that the ID of a menu command reveals itself in the script window by doing the command (f.ex. "fill column with rownumbers" has ID 36444) and simultaneously holding down one or two keys on the keyboard.

Which keys were those ?

Thanks, Nils

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  11:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Nils,

You can hold down the Ctrl+Shift keys.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

Burruchaga

France
4 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2015 :  09:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I am using Origin 9.0.0 (64Bit) on Win7.

I tried to get the command ID of the menu item "Analysis/Peaks and Baseline/Multiple Peak Fit/Open Dialog" by holding Shift+Ctrl and clicking on it. But the program just opens the Code Builder and I don't see anything appearing in the Script Window.

I actually want to generate a button, that opens that dialog for quick access.

Thanks in advance,
Burruchaga
Go to Top of Page

cdrozdowski111

USA
247 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2015 :  10:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Burruchaga,

You can use this line of code to open the dialog (which is actually an X-Function):

nlfitpeaks -d;

~Chris
Go to Top of Page

Burruchaga

France
4 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2015 :  12:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Chris,

thank you very much. It worked out and I could create my button.

Cheers,
Burruchaga
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000